With the current uncertainties and warnings around COVID-19, we’d like to reassure our global community that the health and safety of our customers and team are our top priority and concern. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support, even during these unknown times. Our thoughts go out to all of you who have been affected. In this uncertain period we hope to support, inspire and distract.
We hope you stay safe, fit and well.
We are pleased to announce that we have reopened our Fulham Road Store.
Simon and the team are super excited to welcome you back through our doors once again. The health and safety of our customers and staff continues to be our number one priority, so we will be introducing a number of new safety measures to our store. Please note, our repairs department will remain closed until further notice.
We are still dispatching orders to all countries. However, to ensure the safety of our staff, we are working on staggered days, limiting the staff count. Please bear with us whilst we play our part to help the NHS.
We understand business as usual, has become very unusual so here are some benefits of shopping with us online:
- UK delivery is free on orders of £70 and over - UK customers can also enjoy free & easy returns with Royal Mail. - We can dispatch orders Worldwidesee here for more info. - We have extended our returns window to 40 days - You can also take advantage of paying later, with our partnerKlarnaeither in 3 easy payment instalments or in 30 days after purchase.
Send straight to their door, simply change the delivery address to your loved one’s and let us know in the comments box (at the checkout) if you would like us to take out the payment invoice.
We are accepting returns as usual.
If you have a query please check our FAQs below. If you can't find your answer please contact us via email at email@example.com. You may experience slightly slower response times. We are temporarily no longer using our phoneline. Want to hear the latest? Stay connected via our newsletter, sign up today.
The Usual FAQs
Standard postage and package for delivery in the U.K. for 1-2 items is £4.50. All postage costs are calculated and displayed during the ordering process, before any payment needs to be made.
Parcels are sent by Royal Mail 24/48 Signed For Service, which need to be signed for upon delivery.
We strive to dispatch orders within 24 hours of receipt, although this is not always possible. Orders may take up to 5 workings days to be dispatched.
You can track the whereabouts of your parcel using the reference number enclosed in the shipping confirmation email. Here is a reference number example eg. XH545554533GB. Insert the reference into the Track & Trace page on Royal Mail. Please note you will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order has been dispatched.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, Maestro, American Express, Electron, JCB, PayPal and now also Klarna. Klarna offers easy payments, either pay after 30 days or pay in 3 instalments.
Making purchases on our website is easy and secure. We use the strongest encryption possible (256Bit) to ensure your sensitive details are transferred to us securely.
You can check the security certificate that will be displayed on the site when you are at the stage of entering your personal information. We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet.
- Add your item(s) to your basket
- Click 'Checkout' on the drawer page
- You're now at the 'Shopping Basket' page
- Enter your code into the 'discount code' box on the right-hand side.
- Once you have entered the code, click the 'Apply' button
Please note: Discount codes are not redeemable against sale items & can only be used at the point of purchase. We're afraid we can't retrospectively give money off an order that was placed in the past.
1. CHECK YOUR REGISTRATION EMAIL Check your password on the "Welcome to Butler & Wilson" registration email you received when you registered with Butler & Wilson.
2. FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD? Use the forgot password link to reset your password (you must supply the email address used when registering with Butler & Wilson).
- You must supply the email address used when registering with Butler & Wilson.
- All the details required to login are case-sensitive.
- There must also not be any whitespace before (or after) the email address or password. Use the delete/backspace keys to avoid this - especially if you are cutting/pasting details.