Find answers to frequently asked questions about Butler & Wilson.
What is the standard cost for posting and packaging?
Standard postage and package for delivery in the U.K. for 1-2 items is £4.50. All postage costs are calculated and displayed during the ordering process, before any payment needs to be made.
Parcels are sent by Royal Mail 24/48 Signed For Service, which need to be signed for upon delivery.
What credit/debit cards do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, Maestro, American Express, Electron, JCB, PayPal and now also Klarna.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We strive to dispatch orders within 24 hours of receipt, although this is not always possible. Orders may take up to 5 workings days to be dispatched.
Is the Butler and Wilson online booking system secure?
Making purchases on our website is easy and secure. We use the strongest encryption possible (256Bit) to ensure your sensitive details are transferred to us securely.
You can check the security certificate that will be displayed on the site when you are at the stage of entering your personal information. We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet.
Do you have a voucher code?
So you're lucky enough to have a discount voucher code for Butler & Wilson, what do you do next?
So how do I redeem a discount code on Butler & Wilson?
- Add your item(s) to your basket
- Click the 'Checkout'
- You're now at the 'Shopping Basket' page
- Enter your code into the 'voucher code' box
- Once you have entered the code, click the 'Apply' button
- The discount will now be redeemed
- Click continue
- Fill in the rest of your details
- That's it, discount code - DONE!
Please note: Discount codes are not redeemable against sale items & can only be used at the point of purchase. We're afraid we can't retrospectively give money off an order that was placed in the past.
Are you having trouble accessing your account?
If you are experiencing problems with your Butler & Wilson account login details then you will need to do one of the following:
1. Check your registration email
Check your password on the "Welcome to Butler & Wilson" registration email you received when you registered with Butler & Wilson.
2. Forgot your password?
Use the forgot password link (click here)
to reset your password (you must supply the email address used when registering with Butler & Wilson).
- You must supply the email address used when registering with Butler & Wilson.
- All the details required to login are case-sensitive
- There must also not be any whitespace before (or after) the email address or password. Use the delete/backspace keys to avoid this - especially if you are cutting/pasting details.
- If you are accessing the site via a firewall, check any settings, as a firewall may prevent you from logging into the site. This includes using the Internet Firewall Connection, if using Windows XP. Check settings for software firewalls you may be using, such as Zone Alarm or Norton Internet Security.