DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
This is an exciting opportunity to join heritage jewellery brand Butler & Wilson to assist in their ecommerce growth strategy. We are looking for someone who is creative and self-motivated with a passion for fashion & fast paced digital media.
The main focus of the role will be to support the following marketing areas:
- Create and schedule content for social media posts, ensuring content published is engaging, compelling and appropriate for the target audience.
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns, Use Klaviyo to create emails: produce graphics and write copy.
- Monitor the performance of active email flows and optimise where necessary.
- Film and edit styling videos for Instagram/Facebook stories.
- Create graphics for pages/blogs/homepage banners as required in line with the brand identity.
- Write effective SEO product descriptions that are accurate, engaging and attractive to customers.
- Prepare products and oversee ecommerce photography: booking the shoots, preparing the samples to send out, courier management.
- Oversee and write content for the blog: liaising with the ecommerce manager, research topics in line with the SEO strategy.
- Write press releases and support with press samples.
- Digital marketing experience (fashion industry preferred).
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Excellent photoshop skills with the ability to create on brand graphics.
- Ability to take photographs for social media and newsletters.
- Video editing skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A pro-active, positive and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Willingness to engage with a diverse range of work and projects
- Strong connection with our brand identity.
- Passion for jewellery/fashion industry.
- Self-motivated but also a team player
- Keen eye for detail and excellent organizational skills.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications without a covering letter can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.