If you are experiencing problems with your Butler & Wilson account login details then you will need to do one of the following:
1. Check Your Registration Email
Check your password on the "Welcome to Butler & Wilson" registration email you received when you registered with Butler & Wilson.
2. Forgot Your Password?
Use the forgot password link (click here) to reset your password (you must supply the email address used when registering with Butler & Wilson).
- You must supply the email address used when registering with Butler & Wilson.
- All the details required to login are case-sensitive (check against the registration confirmation email)
- Ensure that your email address and password and entered exactly as when you created your account.
- There must also not be any whitespace before (or after) the email address or password. Use the delete/backspace keys to avoid this - especially if you are cutting/pasting details.
- If you are accessing the site via a firewall, check any settings, as a firewall may prevent you from logging into the site.
- This includes using the Internet Firewall Connection, if using Windows XP.
- If viewing the site over a network, check with your network administrator regarding any possible restrictions.
- Check settings for software firewalls you may be using, such as Zone Alarm or Norton Internet Security.